Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Characters Who Are Fellow Book Nerds



Which characters love books as much as we do? That's the question of the day over at The Broke and the Bookish. I thought of a few. I wish I could think of more guy book nerds. I know they're out there!

Top Ten Book Nerd Characters


1. Francie from A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
2. Liesel from The Book Thief
3. Belle from Beauty and the Beast (or one of the many variations of this story)
4. Jo from Little Women
5. Hermione from Harry Potter
6. Kvothe from The Name of the Wind
7. Helen from 84, Charring Cross Road
8. Hazel Grace from The Fault in Our Stars
9. Anne from Anne of Green Gables
10. Jess and Rory from Gilmore Girls.... oh wait. Oops.

I'm sad I couldn't think of more guy book nerd characters. Who am I forgetting???

Who's on your list? Link up over at The Broke and the Bookish!


2 comments:

  1. Okay, so I've been telling everyone that my mind was blank and all I could think of was Hermione. I did think of Liesel too and Hans, but they were the only ones. That's why I didn't participate this time.

    You have a good list. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your list! I need to reread A Tree Grows in Brooklyn. And I love that you include Rory and Jess from Gilmore Girls. So awesome!

    Check out my TTT: https://greenishbookshelf.wordpress.com/2015/07/28/top-10-tuesday-fellow-book-nerds/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails