Top Ten Most Recommended Books... By Me
1. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak... of course guys! Of course!!
2. Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford... for a great love story mixed with WWII history.
3. Major Pettigrew's Last Stand by Helen Simonson... for sweet uplifting story.
4. The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins... I love this not so well-known author and am always trying to get others to see what I mean.
5. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi... a more recent YA that I thought was so unique that I'm now on its bandwagon.
6. The Hollow City by Dan Wells... I actually may be hesitant to recommend this to certain people, but if you are a adventurous reader, you will love the ride.
7. Warbreaker by Brandon Sanderson... I recommend this one to those who might not like the high epic fantasy stuff, and want things just a touch toned down...though having said that, this book is pretty "far out" too!
8. Eats, Shoots and Leaves by Lynn Truss .... it blew my mind how a book about grammar could be so funny and when it was the buzz, I remember helping to spread the word.
9. Life of Pi by Yann Martell... because it's so unique and everyone should read it!
10. Katherine by Anya Seton... yes a favorite, and one I tell people to read to experience historical fiction.
What books are you always telling people to read?