Tuesday, March 19, 2013
Top Ten Tuesday: Books I HAD to Buy!
Ah... books I bought because I just HAD to and still haven't read! There's tons of them. I'm going to list some that I haven't listed on other lists lately, just for some variety.
Top Ten Books I Bought but Have YET to Read
1. People of the Book by Geraldine Brooks (heard awesome things)
2. A Long Fatal Love Chase by Louisa May Alcott (someone recommended)
3. The House of the Spirits by Isabel Allende (love this author!)
4. Shades of Milk and Honey by Mary Robinette Kowal (met her last year)
5. The Astonishing Life of Octavian Nothing Vol II by M.T. Anderson (loved the first one, needed more)
6. The Alloy of Law by Brandon Sanderson (a companion to the Mistborn books)
7. Eon by Allison Goodman (people rave about this fantasy)
8. Forge by Laurie Halse Anderson (first one ended in a cliff hanger)
9. First Light by Rebecca Stead (meet her and so bought this one for a signing)
10. Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler (massive blogging buzz awhile back)
.... just to name ten! As you all well know, there's so many more!
Have you read these? Which ones am I crazy for not dropping everything to read NOW?
Here's to reading ALL DAY LONG for a YEAR just to catch up!!!
What books are on your list today? Link on up over at The Broke and the Bookish!