It's been a long time since my last Top Ten post. So this is me trying to get back in the habit!
Awhile back, somewhere, I don't know if it was someone's blog post, or a BTT, or what, but the question came up about books with unforgettable endings. At the time I offered up a small list, but since then I've been thinking it would be a great Top Ten list. So here's my list of books with wow endings! We're talking not necessarily happy or sad, and not cliff hangers (that's a different list!), but endings that you won't forget, ones that make you go "Wait, WHAT?" or make you say "I can't believe that just happened!"
Suey's Top Ten Wow Endings
1. Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
2. Pope Joan by Donna Wolfolk Cross
3. Life of Pi by Yann Martel
4. The Thief by Megan Whalen Turner
5. Bel Canto by Ann Patchett
6. When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead
7. The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck
8. The Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck
9. The Sparrow by Mary Doria Russell
10. The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne
I know there's TONS more that should be on the list. Tell me, what did I forget??