Thursday, April 2, 2009

Weekly Geeks 2009.12: Linking Reviews


So this week for Weekly Geeks, the project has been to organize our reviews and link to each others reviews. I've been trying to do this since Dewey suggested it last year. Sometimes it works, and sometimes not. (Many times, I hit the publish button before remembering to find some reviews to link to!)

Anyway, I've been wanted to stick my reviews in an alphabetical index for quite some time now, and so I finally got that ready, which you can see here. Fun to see them all listed in one spot like this! I'm thinking I might want to do an author index too. But perhaps another day. (This one gave me plenty of grief, lots of formatting and spacing issues, and other strange things started happening, so I just hit publish and hope it works and looks not too messy.)


Let me know if you'd like me to link to one of your reviews. And feel free to link to mine! It's fun to see every one's different opinions!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry I haven't been around your blog for a long time. I haven't been blogging much myself, but I just wanted to drop by and say hi, wish you a good weekend and a nice Easter (if you celebrate that) and apologize for being scarce.

    I am finishing my Master thesis and this takes up most of my time. Hopefully, by the end of May, I will be able to blog more and participate more around the blogosphere.

    I am still reviewing books from time to time on my blog, but I am not really active.

    I don't expect you to come running visiting and commenting, I just wanted to let you know that I am very much alive and I miss reading and commenting on your blog very much.

    This is a personal message written to all the blogowner, whose delightful blogs I visit on a regular basis, but it has been copy/pasted. So if you find it on other blogger's blogs, that is why.

    I look very much forward to be active again - and apologize once again for not being active the past month and not being able to be active for another month or two.

    Louise,

    http://louspages.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Look at this place! Looking gooood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always hit "publish" too soon, too, and then have to go back and edit my post after I've found some!

    I've these two in common with you:

    Speak
    http://dogeardiary.blogspot.com/2008/02/speak.html


    The Nanny Diaries
    http://dogeardiary.blogspot.com/2008/01/nanny-diaries.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails