Friday, April 10, 2009

It's Raining Awards!

Wow! It's been raining awards around here! This week, I was deemed worthy to get both the Splash Award from Coversgirl, and the Zombie Chicken Award from Serena! And then a week or so ago, Kristina passed on the Sisterhood Award. Ah, you guys make me smile! Thanks so much.

But now the hard part, picking and choosing who to pass the award onto from here! Last time, I gave it out to some of my new blogging buddies. The time before, I celebrated some of my long time favorites. Hmmmmm... so who to choose this time?


The Splash Award

1) Put the logo on your blog/post.2) Nominate up to 9 blogs which allure, amuse, bewitch, impress or inspire you.3) Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.4) Let them know that they have been splashed by commenting on their blog.5) Remember to link to the person from whom your received your Splash award.


The Zombie Chicken Award

"The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all..."



The Sisterhood Award
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.



Many of you probably already got this award! If so, congrats again! :) I love reading all your blogs. Keep it up.

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on your awards and congrats to your nominees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on all those beautiful awards! And thank you for the Sisterhood Award! I appreciate it so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always like seeing the award posts because it introduces me to new cool bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the award! I am so honured to receive it from you! You deserve all your awards too!

    I was completely unaware I had been awarded it, and could easily have missed it, as I was away over Easter. Perhaps you should leave a comment on all the winners blogs, so that they know about it - I'm certain you'd get loads more comments on this post then!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Farmlane: I'm glad you found your award. I KNOW I should go leave a comment notifying everyone. I always leave that for last, then walk away and forget to do it, then never get back to it, then soon it's old news and too late!

    I should still do it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so far behind in blogs that I just found this! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so nice of you, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe I'm just now seeing this. :( Thank you so much, Suey, for thinking of me!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails