Many variations of this meme have been going around. This time, I actually got tagged (by Julie) ... so I'm playing:
4 things I was doing 10 years ago...1998
1. Had a miscarriage
2. Three months later got pregnant with our last baby
3. Started doing online reading groups which changed my reading habits in a big way
4. Saw Donny Osmond in "Joseph". He winked at and thumbs upped us even!
4 things I was doing 5 years ago...2003
1. Went on a dream trip to England and Denmark... can I go again please???
2. Cub Scouts
3. Started keeping a detailed book journal of books read. Wish I would have done that forever ago.
4. Took kids to Arches National Park for Fall Break
4 things I did yesterday
1. tended a sick kid
2. made spaghetti
3. folded clothes
4. watched American Idol and voted to try and keep Jason in there, I don't care what those judges say!
4 shows I like (Julie changed this to movies-from-novels since she doesn't watch TV, but me? Instead, I'd say "only 4?")
1. Heroes (if it ever comes on again)
4. American Idol... or Amazing Race... or Lost... or
4 joys of the moment
1. having fun with the writing bug that seems to have bitten me!
2. YA novels
4. my new car stereo
So, if you want to play and haven't yet then TAG you're it!