Here are the rules:
1. Pick 10 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb (Internet Movie Database) and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess (if you know them all, please don't guess every one).
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. No Googling or IMDb-ing. That's cheating, and that's no fun!
Some of my favorite quotes from some of my favorite movies:
1. Always pays to tell the truth, Lord. Thank you. I see that now. (Christina guessed Ladyhawke correctly!)
2. That day, she was amazed to discover that when he was saying "As you wish", what he meant was, "I love you." And even more amazing was the day she realized she truly loved him back. (Trish gets this one: The Princess Bride)
3. Better a silly girl with a flower than a silly boy with a horse and a stick. (Amy guesses right with A Knight's Tale)
4. Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you? (Twiga gets this one with a guess for Star Wars: A New Hope)
5. Does it come in black?
6. I'll come 'round sometime and get that squeak out of your door.
7. We've had one, yes. What about second breakfast? (Amy gets this one: Lord of the Rings (Fellowship of the Ring) )
8. She is tolerable, I suppose, but not handsome enough to tempt me. (BooksPlease guesses Pride and Prejudice correctly!)
9. Sticks and stones, love. I saved your life, you saved mine. We're square. (Elena gets it with a guess for Pirates of the Caribbean (The Curse of the Black Pearl) )
10. You smell like sweet red plums and grilled cheese sandwiches.
Comment with your answers. Also, let me know if you decide to try it and I'll come and guess a movie!