Friday, September 14, 2007

Booking Through Thursday: Comfort Food

Booking Through Thursday

Okay . . . picture this (really) worst-case scenario: It’s cold and raining, your boyfriend/girlfriend has just dumped you, you’ve just been fired, the pile of unpaid bills is sky-high, your beloved pet has recently died, and you think you’re coming down with a cold. All you want to do (other than hiding under the covers) is to curl up with a good book, something warm and comforting that will make you feel better.

What do you read?


The first thing I thought of was Pride and Prejudice. I would want something happy, funny, familliar. I would also not mind reading Twilight, or parts of it, when I'm feeling bad. Really, any kind of nice, happy, romantic and brainless book would work!

1 comment:

  1. If I'm super depressed, I don't even think about reading. A book just can't hold my concentration. But I'm all for dreary, rainy-day reading!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails