Friday, June 22, 2007

Booking Through Thursday on a Friday: School Days





Since school is out for the summer (in most places, at least), here’s a school-themed question for the week:

Do you have any old school books? Did you keep yours from college? Old textbooks from garage sales? Old workbooks from classes gone by?

How about your old notes, exams, papers? Do you save them? Or have they long since gone to the great Locker-in-the-sky?


Yes, I have a bunch of books from college, and workbooks. Every now and then I have a fun moment flipping through them and having memories. But then I think I really should get rid of them too. I need the space for other books!

I do have a bunch of old notebooks full of notes too, mostly from high school actually. I haven't flipped through them in a long time. I have file full of old school stuff, and in fact, I've been making one for my kids too and just yesterday I went through their stuff from this past year and decided what to save and what to chuck. I think I'm saving too much stuff, but I figure when they are older, they can go through the file again and weed it out a bit more. Hopefully they'll enjoy having some school stuff to look through, years down the road.

1 comment:

  1. I never thought about saving kids school year papers. That would be good idea to do, so that they can look back on it when they grown up :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and post a comment on Thursday Thirteen. If you have scrolled down you would have seen I did Booking Through Thursday as well :) Have a good day!

    Julia-Yen

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails