Monday, March 7, 2022

Reading Wrap Up February 2022

 

Picture of the month: It snowed and a snowman was created.


Only two books guys. Two. Dramas are winning this month. I'm telling you. It's either one or the other. The happy medium balance is HARD.

The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin: An sad and lonely bookseller finds life and love. 

To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han: Lara Jean should have hidden those letters she wrote to her crushes a LOT better! 

I enjoyed both books a lot! 

Here's hoping I do a bit better in March, but so far I'm totally stuck on the second book in The Black Witch series. Maybe I should try something else for a minute...and hopefully I'll at least get the book club book read! Seriously though, what is my problem?


4 comments:

  1. I've reaf the second and enjoyed it, I want to read the 1st book though! Happy March!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your snowman. Who built it? One of the neighborhood kids or Toto? At least you liked both books, right? That’s something. 😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. That snowman is hilarious!

    There is nothing wrong with you Suey. Do what you love!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails