Saturday, July 29, 2017

Currently: Feeling Lazy


I should have done stuff today, but I did nothing except hang out at a reunion for a few hours. But, I just didn't feel like doing anything. I have many posts to write but instead of writing them, I'll write a currently instead...


Listening: To Spotify. My "songs" playlist, which includes everything. Kpop, Muse, Justin Beiber, Vpop, Maroon5, soundtracks. It's an awesome play list. At this very moment, it's a song from the drama Goblin by Sam Kim called Who are You. There's lots of English bits. I bet you'll like it:




Watching: I finished two dramas that I want to tell you about. And started and almost finished another. I haven't watched any movies lately. I want to though. But, it never seems to get fit in.

Reading: I just finished a book today. It was okay. I mean I liked it but... it wasn't what I was expected. Kind of a downer book. I will review it soon. I also finished the book club book for last week's book club. It was also... okay. Sigh. I will review it soon too. (See, I have posts to write!)

Writing: Nothing to report here this time. Like at all. I am holding out hope for Oct/Nov/Dec on this one. Let's watch and see what happens with that!

Blogging: I had a little spurt and then it fizzled again, huh? But I hope this week to catch up and get some things posted! (Dang, why did I want to do a currently again? There is nothing to report in most of m categories!!!)

YouTubing: This endeavor is sure up and down. We continue to get subscribers, slowly but surely. But we put up videos and it seems no one is watching. Ah, it's frustrating! I'm going to a conference this week about YouTubing and I hope to learn a ton and come back all knowledgeable! YouTube is the biggest mystery to me! But when we went to the concert last weekend, a few people recognized us and seemed excited about it! That's... something.

Monsta X
Even Hyungwon (far left) who had been sick was there for us!!!

Misc: The best thing of course to report on is that we had another fabulous kpop concert weekend last weekend. I will do a post on it too, but it all turned out perfect. We ended up only a few people deep back from the stage and saw the band perfectly. They are so real! This is such an amazing thing! And we survived our "high touch" experience, but it was WAY TOO FAST. But still, it was a chance to look each one of them in the eye and personally thank them.  Anyway, it was awesome. One more kpop weekend to come. And then I hope we'll take a bit of a break to recover.

We had some family time recently too. That was all awesome too!









8 comments:

  1. Actually I think your summer sounds like it's going just as summers should. Sorry about the lackluster books. You need something amazing. Believe it or not I look forward to your kdrama reviews so keep 'em coming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenny: Glad you enjoy the drama reviews. :) I love writing them and going back and reading them, so if for nothing else, they are for my memories!

      Delete
  2. Nothing wrong with a lazy day every now and then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did like that song. :) You were talking to me, right?! Lol. I'm glad you survived your high touch experience. I know you were worried it wouldn't work right. And, sorry I'm not a better youtube watcher. I actually just don't like watching vlogs much. I don't know. I just don't. But, at least I read your blog. :D That's something!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenni: Was I talking to you? Maybe!!! :) It's okay if you don't watch the channel, but... there's not much vlogging going on there. Only now and then do we do a vlogging style video! Unless I don't know what vlogging actually means...

      Delete
  4. Yay for currently lists! I'm curious about what book you just finished.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jayne: Hello Goodbye and Everything in Between. And wow.. a comment from you! I'm floored!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails