Sunday, April 16, 2017

Our BTS Experience!! (BTS Wings Tour in Anaheim April 1, 2017)



Well, I know you are all dying to know how the big anticipated event turned out. I've been saving telling you until I had videos to show. And finally, the videos are all done!

This concert was everything we imagined it to be. These boys are awesome. Beautiful, talented, amazingly... awesome. We really can't find the right adjective to describe them, or how they make us feel. (I'm talking in the plural here for all of our group that went... six of us, plus a few more we met up with!)

It was a fabulous day and fabulous weekend. We spent lots of time in lines, and we didn't even care because the lines were pretty much as fun as everything else, just talking to everyone else there that was as crazy as us!

We stood in line for three hours to get buy merch. And then later two more hours to get through security to get into the concert. Then after an hour of sitting inside waiting for it to start, we stood for 2 1/2 more hours during the concert! It was an exhausting day both physically AND emotionally!

And it was the best day ever!

Here's the video we made of the preconcert excitment, including driving to California, going out to eat with our Twitter friends, and interviewing poeple in the merch line:




 Actually, we have a video of just the interviews which you can find here if you are interested.

 And then the second part of our experience is the concert itself. We ended up filming more on our phones than we thought we would. "Real" cameras weren't allowed and we decided not to risk it, so we didn't even bring them in. So, all we have is the crappy stuff we got on our phones. Here's what is was like... which is mostly a lot of screaming. A LOT of screaming. And crying at the end when it was over.


 


Afterwards we meet up with our friends again, at midnight, at IHOP and just gushed. We filmed a bit of it and here it is:
(This also includes Megs and Ryn talking on their drive home.)

 

 Guys. I don't know. Really, this was so much fun I can't even describe it. I wish I could find something to compare it to so that you would all understand! Anyway, here's hoping for future weekends of such joy! I can't wait to see who we get to see next!!

(P.S. If any of you book bloggers read this, and/or watch this, you might be familiar with fellow former book blogger Penelope from The Reading Fever, who has joined me (surpassed me I would even say) in the fanatic fandom that is kpop and BTS. Look for her in these videos... she's there with us!)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like tons of fun! All those people are as crazy as you guys. ;) I'm glad you got to go and have such a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you guys had as much fun as you wanted to have. It looks like a blast! I hope you can see them and other groups again and again and again. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails