Monday, February 13, 2017

Kdrama Review: Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

Drama: Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
Genre: Romantic comedy
Starring: Nam Joo Hyuk, Lee Sung Kyung
Rating:  ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤


I needed a light and funny drama and this one looked like it would do the trick and I was right! It did! Oh my gosh I loved this one just for its cuteness. Sigh. Such  fun happy heart warming stuff.

So this one is about a girl who is on a weightlifting team. She is good, she is winning medals and stuff. She wants to go further. But she second guesses the whole thing when she falls for a random dude she meets and then starts lying to him about what she does. Because who wants to date a weightlifter, you know?

Meanwhile, she bumps into (well, he runs over her and her friends with his bike) a dude from her elementary school days and he starts tormenting her, in a good way. In fact, he falls for her instantly and she is all... leave me alone dude! Oh, and by the way, he is on the swim team. Yes....

But then, they become friends and he has so much patience while he waits for her to figure things out and he is just so sweet and cute and fun and silly with her. It's the best. Really.


And of course, she finally figures things out and then bam! Sigh... I loved it. Can I just go watch it all again?

No, because ON TO THE NEXT DRAMA!!!!

Here's a little trailer. Doesn't it look fun?

4 comments:

  1. Looks like another cute one. I'm glad it did the trick for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenny: the next one I plan to watch is said to be extremely heartbreaking and emotional. I'm scared!

      Delete
  2. Cute! I think I'd like this one. Also, the guy who runs over her with his bike looks like the guy from She Was Pretty from the side. I know it's not him, but yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED this one! I was hanging on every single week, anxiously wondering what was going to happen. I love a good friends to love interest romance and this one was seriously SO well done. *sigh* SO SO GOOD. :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails