Listening: Ryeowook is singing One Fine Spring Day which just makes my heart light and happy.
Watching: Caught up with one Survivor episode last night (one from several weeks ago) and WOW... everyone was dropping like flies and I've never seen so many behind the scenes people materialize! It was really quite scary. One guy was whisked away on a stretcher and out of the game.
Reading: Um. But I did buy a new book. Another one. Adding to the stack.
Writing: Um. But I better get kicked into gear because there's a conference coming up!
Blogging: I wrote a fun Day in the Life post! And I hosted a couple of Bloggiesta chats! And that event ends today. I didn't do much, but I tried.
Health Watch: A couple of Zumba episodes. But eating has not been good.. again.
- I spent the past three days at Comic Con (which is why I would expect a bit of a hangover this morning) and had a BLAST! Still running high on the energy of that and will have to share it all in a post soon.
- Hosting Easter dinner today. Wish me luck.
- Planning on hanging out with Megs this week and doing a lot of dancing, blasting music and Kdrama watching.
- Planning on a the first camping trip in YEARS next weekend. It should be relaxing, but probably won't be. That's how these things tend to go.
- Hoping for some really good down time soon. Much needed.
- Happy Easter everyone! Have a great day!