Blogger burnout... that thing that happens when you are sick of blogging, out of ideas, bored with what you have to say, tired of keeping up and etc. I suppose it happens after you've been at it for awhile, but it happens to newbies too I'm sure. I've been at this awhile, and have had only rare moments of it, thankfully, so for today's BBAW prompt I thought I'd just make a list of things I've found that helps.
- take a break
- try something new
- keep reading and continue to at least write reviews
- start a project with another blogger
- blog about something not book related
- participate in an event that kickstarts the enthusiasm again
- forget about the rules
- take a longer break
- review a movie
- host a read along
- be easy on yourself
- don't stress about it because it's supposed to be for fun and not a job
- take time to comment on other blogs instead of writing a blog post
- if you take a break, when you miss it, start up again!
That's all I have. But I think it covers the basics for getting through a burnout period! What things do you do when you're feeling this?