As is my yearly tradition, I get to rant today, all I want without fear, for the annual Festivus celebration.
Please feel free to rant with me!
Ready, set, GO!
- You know how you update your phone, and then two weeks later it bugs you to update it again? And then when you finally give in and update, your phone is all messed up? Yeah, I hate that.
- I also hate it when I decided to be all good about exercising and then I get some ailment that makes it pretty much impossible to do so.
- I really hate commercials on Spotify, but I also really hate paying for premium.
- Speaking of, I also really hate it when I can't find certain music on Spotify!
- I hate it when our ice maker thingy gets stuck in the up position which makes it think the ice bin is full and then it stops making ice.
- I hate that my pregnant daughter has been in pain for the past week with kidney stones. I hate that worse than anything else! (Update: things are much better now!)
- You know those people who come to movies (or concerts) and then get up and down and up and down and up and down and in and out and in and out and in and out? They make me crazy.
- I hate it when people rag on the prequels of Star Wars.
- I hate that since Nano has been over and done I haven't found time to write a word on my story.
- I hate that I wasn't able to go see Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff at The King's English last month.
- I hate that there's not enough time to read all the books I want to read!
- Ditto for all the TV shows I want to watch!
- I hate the traffic craziness the couple of days before Christmas. And the parking craziness.
- I hate the last minute frenzy in general before the calm and peace (usually) of Christmas day and the week after.
But I love that week! Have a good one guys!