Tuesday, March 10, 2015
Top Ten Tuesday: Forbidden Love!
I couldn't decide on a topic and now the day is nearly over and I've still not written a post! I hate it when that happens.
But I'll give it a shot with this one.
Ten of my favorite books if you enjoy books with forbidden love:
1. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
2. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
3. The Thorn Birds by Colleen McCullough
4. Scribbler of Dreams by Mary Pearson
5. The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima
6. The Queen of Atolia by Megan Whalen Turner
7. The Far Pavilions by M.M. Kaye
8. Tristan and Isolde by lots of people
9. Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
10. Sunshine by Robin McKinley
And here, forbidden love means falling for the enemy, or a person in a completely different "tribe" than you, or someone you should just totally stay away from!
Yeah, so I know there's some really great ones missing from this list, but I couldn't go on forever now, could I? But I would love to know, what's your favorite forbidden love story? Which one must I totally read NOW?
See what topics others came up with over at The Broke and the Bookish!