Tuesday, November 26, 2013
Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Thanks
I plan to post a general thankful sort of post on Thursday, so for The Broke and Bookish's top ten today, I thought I'd stick with a bookish theme.
Top Ten Bookish Things I'm Thankful For
1. Book releases every Tuesday, though sometimes I wish they'd give us a little break so we can CATCH UP!
2. Author visits and signings, though I'm still too shy to really make good use of these connections.
3. Book bloggin' buddies. I've said it before and I'll say it again, you all make this worth it!
4. Swoony scenes, even though I'm still not sure EXACTLY what makes one, one.
5. Bookish people who get excited about other bookish and geeky sort of things, like bookish movies and Dr. Who.
6. Authors who tweet fun things and not just book promotion things. And authors who respond to tweets! Ah yes. That.
7. ARCs and sites and publishers that provide them, and devices that make it even easier.
8. Awesome sequels and series finales that make trilogies and series actually worth it.
9. Bloggers who participate in read alongs! Even if I'm hosting them!
10. Book club. Always book club!
Hmmm... do I have to stop at ten? I guess I will for now.
What bookish sort of things are you thankful for?