Saturday, October 22, 2011

Readathon Mini Challenge: Re-Reading

Here's a quick mini challenge from over at The Blue Stocking Society that I figured I could do real fast here at readathon's end!

The question is, what books do you enjoy re-reading?

I don't think these will be a surprise to anyone:


  1. I read The Book Thief twice - I agree, it was just as good as the first time I read it. LOVE that book.

    Books are awesome
    Books are great
    Congratulations on reading so much
    You’re first rate!
    (borrowed from Softdrink) APPLAUSE for all you accomplished this readathon.

  2. I really need to get around to reading The Book Thief...

  3. I can see why you would re-read The Book Thief, and Pride & Prejudice but Little Woman? Let me tell you a secret...I do not like Little Woman. I think I may be the only female on the planet who has read this book and has no like...for the book whatsoever. sigh.



Related Posts with Thumbnails