Thursday, October 23, 2008

Booking Through Thursday: Coupling




Monica suggested this one:
Got this idea from Literary Feline during her recent contest:

“Name a favorite literary couple and tell me why they are a favorite. If you cannot choose just one, that is okay too. Name as many as you like–sometimes narrowing down a list can be extremely difficult and painful. Or maybe that’s just me.”

Back when Literary Feline had her contest, I did a nice big blog post on literary couples, pictures and all! It was fun. I'll recap my favorites here:

I love the bantering between Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth.

I love the intensity between Edward and Bella.

I love the romance between Anjuli and Ash.

I love the innocence of Anne and Gilbert.

I love the drama between Heathcliff and Catherine.

I love the loyalty and long suffering between John and Abigail Adams.

I love the uniqueness of Beauty and the Beast.

I love the classic timelessness of Romeo and Juliet.

Anyway, there's just a few. I pretty much fall in love with every couple I read about.

7 comments:

  1. Edward and Bella -- Duh!!!!! Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good list; you even managed to get my choice. Come visit, please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your choices! I haven't post this yet, probably late tonight! :) Thanks for stopping to check out the fall challenge list.

    I notice you have another blog, but I can't access it...what's up with that? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I pretty much fall in love with every couple I read about."

    Me too, though some are more memorable...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Serena: If you're talking about the writing one... no WAY am I making that public! :) Anyway, right now it only has one entry. My idea was to make a place to jot down ideas, to do major rough draft stuff, etc... but I haven't really gone forward with it much yet. Oh, well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very good list! I forgot a few on mine!
    www.thesocialfrog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved your list, and I agree with pretty much all of them!

    --Anna
    Diary of an Eccentric

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails