Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Fairy Tale Read-Along Week Three: Chapters 17 to 24

 


How's everyone coming along in this book? Are you still with me???

I'm still really enjoying it and am able to get through the assigned sections pretty quickly and easily. I'm glad that we are one the last week now this coming week so I can just finish it and see what happens!

Here are some thoughts and a couple of random questions! (Beware spoilers for up to this point!)



  • Just like I expected this took quite the turn as soon as Charlie got to the city!
  • I'm staring to worry about a happy ending. I want a happy ending!
  • This city is CREEPY... and when Charlie describes it, I get dizzy too just like he's feeling.
  • This whole thing about Charlie actually physically changing is very strange. I did not expect that tidbit!

Some questions for all you that are reading along:

1. What do we think is happening with Charlie and do we think he's going to be able to save the land and the people?

2. What interesting/crazy thing about the city stood out to you? 3. Is anyone else worrying about Radar and what's become of her? I hope we get back to her story soon!

I can't wait to finish this one. It's been a fun read along. Thanks for joining me. I think we'll be doing a LIVE on the channel talking about the whole book this weekend, probably on Friday evening at 5:30 MDT. That seems to be the best for everyone. Check over on the channel for final info on that! (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5o015Klju9s3FGv4MaQwwg)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails