Sunday, April 30, 2023

Asian Readathon... Let's Do This


 

Hey everyone, long time no blog. Alas, my struggle to keep up with things on this end of my passion continues.

ANYWAY,

so I'm going to participate in the Asian Readathon. This is hosted by WithCindy over on YouTube. I'll link to her video announcing it right here. She's been doing it for several years I think, but I'm just now discovering the event. 

SO, 

of course I'm in! So many lovely Asian connected books I want to read! Here's the stack I've made to choose from (along with The Red Palace by June Hur, which is on the Kindle.) I'm so excited to jump in!





If you want to see the video I made about joining this readathon, you can click here. If you think this would be fun too, let me know and we can discuss all the books!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails