Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Kdrama Review: Angel's Last Mission: Love

 Drama: Angel's Last Mission: Love

Genre: romantic comedy drama

Starring: Kim Myungsoo, Shin Hyesun, Lee Donggun

Rating:  ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤


This one was pretty popular last year, but I just never got around to watching it. When I continued seeing people rave about it this year, I decided it was finally time. Besides, I missed Kim Myungsoo and needed him in my life again. And this was a GREAT choice for that!

So this one is about a dude who is an angel... sort of a misbehaving one because he always breaks the rules. And so when he saves a girl from dying he is really in trouble and is given a mission as a sort of punishment. And the mission is to be in her life and help her find love. Because she is really bitter and ornery and grouchy due to lots of crap she's had to deal with in life.

Let's sum up her life: she's a very famous ballerina but was blinded in an accident on stage and hasn't danced since. The accident from which the angel saved her killed her secretary... her only confidant and friend. Her parents were killed when she was a kid and her only family are out to sabotage everything around her. Basically, life sucks and she is very bitter. So of course, no one is going to love her because of it.




And I'm sure you can guess what happens. Are angel's allowed to love humans? OF COURSE NOT! But will that stop our cute and adorable angel... OF COURSE NOT!

Guys, this is probably one of the MOST romantic dramas I've seen yet. Or at least in the top of my favorite romantic ones! But EVERYTHING is against these guys. And it's very heart wrenching!


One of the things I kept hearing about this one is the music. And it's true, the music did not disappoint. I've added so many songs to my drama playlist! All of them so emotional and beautiful.

As  mentioned, Kim Myungsoo (also known as L from the kpop band Infinite)  was awesome in this. I love his acting. And our girl played by Shin Hyesun (who I loved in 30 But 17) was also amazing. The whole thing is so very well acted. 

Yeah. I pretty much loved it.


Here's a video with three trailers:

And the song that especially stands out:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails