Thursday, December 27, 2018

Top TWENTY KPOP SONGS of 2018

Over on the channel we each made a video highlighting our favorite songs of the year. Any songs that overlapped made it to TOP 12 Songs from all of us.

It was a great and beautiful year for awesome music. And very very hard to choose only 20 favorite songs. So after a bit of stress, here are my favorite songs:






Here are the songs that made the cut to final top 12 songs for our channel:





If you are into Korean music, let me know if any of these songs made it to your favorites list. (Or, if you aren't into Korean music but you listened anyway, I would love to know if any songs stood out to you and made you think.. oh... that's not bad at all. :)

If you are into American/Western/English music, let me know what awesome songs I missed this year.  I hear a lot about Shawn Mendez, Chainsmokers, Ed Sheeran, Camila Cabello.... are any of them your favorites and someone I should check out?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails