Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Speaking of Classics

Another classics discussion, snagged from Julie:


Classics I Have Never Read and Don't Even Feel Guilty About
Lolita by Nabokov

Lord Jim by Conrad
Ulysses by Joyce
(There's got to be more to this list... but it's not coming to me right now!)


Classic I Have Never Read and Feel a Tad Guilty About
Walden by Thoreau

Pilgrim's Progress by Bunyan
(I've got them, so I'll probably read them some day)


Classics I Want to Read but Haven't Yet
Bleak House by Dickens

Vanity Fair by Thackeray
A Passage to India by Forster
War and Peace by Tolstoy (still working on it!)
Don Quixote by Cervantes
The Little Prince by Saint Exupéry
The Catcher in the Rye by Salinger
(This is just a small list of my hope-to-reads)

Classics I Have Read (or Mostly Read) and Sorta Regret (Julie said Deeply, but I changed it!)
The Good Soldier by Ford (I tried)

The Wings of the Dove by James (I tried)
Moby-Dick by Melville (I tried)
The Idiot by Dostoevsky (I tried)
(I still plan on getting through most of these some day ... I hope)

So... how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails