Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Fall Themed Freebie for Top Ten Tuesday!

Today's theme for Top Ten Tuesday is a FALL FREEBIE! So I've created a collage of ten of my favorite fall things! 



1. Fall leaves

2. Pumpkins

3. Sweatshirt weather

4. Hot chocolate

5. Reading time

6. Thanksgiving

7. Halloween

8. Baking season

9. Rain

10. Soup weather


What do you love about fall?


To connect with Top Ten Tuesday posters, click on over to That Artsy Reader Girl!

4 comments:

  1. I love all of those about fall too!
    Fall is by far my favorite season.
    https://essentiallyash.blogspot.com/2026/09/top-ten-tuesday-fall-books-and-movies.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall is my favorite season as well. I love the cooler (not cold) temps and the leaves changing colors. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fall is a bit different where I am, no Halloween to speak of and no thanksgiving but I do love hot cocoa and reading.
    Thanks for sharing your #TTT

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails